Course 10135B: Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
About this Course
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2010. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
Course Information Link
Om mee te doen aan deze training kunt u
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience managing Windows Server 2003 or Window Server 2008 operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies.
- Experience managing backup and restore on Windows Servers.
- Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Administrator.
- Experience using Windows networking and troubleshooting tools such as Network Monitor, Telnet, and NSLookup.
- Fundamental knowledge of certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).